- Work with great people in a fun environment.
- Expand upon your knowledge of engineering, chemistry, & electronics.
- Work on something new every day.
- Promptly respond to job requests on both commercial and residential locations to perform leak detection, and occasional temporary patch work.
- Leak detection on mostly residential, with the occasional commercial, swimming pools and spas.
- Maintain, manage, transport, and keep track of all leak detection equipment as well as noting it's condition and promptly sending faulty units for repair.
- Dive into swimming pools using hookah airline system in order to test underwater components and perform temporary patch work.
- Maintain organized files with detailed customer data and invoices.
- Valid driver's license with excellent driving record (preferred, but not necessary for first year)
- Must be able to swim
- Must be capable of moving or lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Mechanical/electronics background is a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
- Neat professional appearance.
- Good writing & verbal communication skills.
- Past experience with swimming pools, leak detection, electronics, mechanics, and/or plumbing a plus, but not required.
We are willing to train the right candidate!
Hours vary and work is seasonal. Winter work may be available to the right candidate.
Relevant Work Experience: None required.
Education Level:: Salary/Wage::